- Convenient hashmarks on the side help determine the serving size for each meal
- Carefully cut through the packaging and roll to cut slices for your pet
- Discard the packaging around the cut slices
- Cut slices into 1 inch chunks and serve in pet’s bowl
Since Freshpet is gently cooked without any chemical preservatives, it must be sealed or covered and stored in the fridge.
Freshpet Slice and Serve Rolls: Freshpet rolls can be stored in the fridge in a variety of ways:
- Wrap the open end of the roll in plastic wrap
- Cap the end of the roll to protect from oxygenation
- Place either the whole roll or cut up slices into a plastic bag
- Using a standard measuring cup, pour the morsels into the measuring cup to reach the calculated food amount for your pet, then serve
- Freshpet meals come with a convenient seal along the top of the bag. Just close the seal and store in the fridge after meal time
Using a standard measuring cup, scoop out the recommended amount of food, then pour into your pet's bowl.
Freshpet Fresh Baked recipes come with a convenient seal along the top of the bag. Just close the seal and store after meal time.
How much Fresh is best?
Use our feeding calculator to determine the right amount of Freshpet for your cat or dog. You can also find feeding guidelines on every package of Freshpet.
Looking to mix our refrigerated recipes with Fresh Baked? Learn how you can mix it up here.