Can your pets relate to these New Year's Resolutions?
16 Jan 2015 | Written by
January has kicked off, but we're all still thinking of ways we can better ourselves through out 2015. Although our pets don't make resolutions at the turn of the year, we thought it would be fun to think about what their resolution list might look like if they did. Can your pets relate to any of these?
1. The torn cat. To be or not to be outside?
2. For the pup who can't stop marking.
3. One that you both can shake on.
4. What underwear drawer?
5. Curtains are not the enemy.
6. They call me "rumble."
7. Thinking inside of the box.
8. The couch is a gold mine.
Responses to this Post
No comments. Be first to comment!
Leave a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *