Show Us Your Food Styling Skills to Win!
We’re asking pet parents to get crafty in the kitchen and show off your most creative plated presentation of Freshpet’s Fresh Baked recipes. Head to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and show us your food styling skills by using the hashtag #FreshBakedwithLove and tagging @Freshpet.
Sign up now for your free sample of Fresh Baked to get started here: Freshpet.com/FreshBakedwithLove (available to the first 100 to sign up!)
The Grand Prize
Our grand prize winner will be chosen for overall design, photo layout and unique styling of Fresh Baked. The winner will receive:
- (1) Petcube Camera (stay connected with your pet while you’re away from home)
- (1) Custom Designed Mini-Fridge for Freshpet foods
- (3) Months worth of Fresh Baked Recipes
- Gift Pack of Freshpet’s refrigerated foods + treats
- Freshpet Branded gear (apron, pet bandana, tote, t-shirt + more)
Here’s how to enter:
- The first 100 to sign up here will receive all the things you’ll need to enter the #FreshBakedwithLove challenge including a sample of Fresh Baked.
- Your plate must include Freshpet’s Fresh Baked foods (any of our three recipes: Turkey, Chicken or Grain Free Chicken. Use our store locator to find Fresh Baked near you.
- Dress up the bowl with healthy, dog-friendly ingredients like:
- Freshpet products such as our refrigerated foods or treats
- Yummy additions like fruits, vegetables, natural purees, yogurt or broths. Check out our list of dog friendly foods you can use here.
- Be creative with your “workspace,” layout and overall presentation!
- Enter on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #FreshBakedwithLove and tagging @Freshpet.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to see if we showcase your photo!
(4) Runners up will win full-sized samples of Freshpet’s Fresh Baked recipes + branded gear. They will be chosen under these categories:
- MVP of Fruits & Veggies – best use of vegetables and fruits.
- Fresh + Fresh Baked Mixologist – best use of fresh refrigerated and Fresh Baked foods.
- Photography Pro – best photo quality and use of filters.
- Kitchen Stylist – best use of kitchen layout and space.
So get your apron on and your camera out! It’s time to get crafty in your kitchen. We guarantee this project will leave you with a happy pup and plenty of fun ideas for pet’s next meal.